Thursday, July 9, 2009

What I've been working On


Well I've been home in the States for over two weeks now. And what have I been working on? Why what I'm best at Graphic Design. (I'll promise I'll post pics of my final book when I get a camera since mine broke).

Well before I left was volunteered to help a woman who has been in the business of German to English translation for 13 years. Her website lacked the ability to show her professional prowess. Current site: www.dstranslations.com

I worked for approximately 3-4 hours today on this design and I'm looking for a crtique. I sent it to the client to find out what she wants as well so all suggestions will pend on her thoughts. I'd especially love input on the banner.



I'm also going to start working on a logo for a go green take public transit site, but I just got asked about that one os it's still in the research phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment